Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My horrible experience with sunshine electronics

I felt the need to go through the process of creating a whole blog based on my horrible experience with the ebay store, Sunshine Electronics, because the few words you are able to leave for feedback cannot begin to describe my level of frustration with them. (Not to mention i was tricked into withdrawing feed back...we'll get into that later).

After waiting on hold and getting passed around their phone lines like a cheap whore I am a little too tired to go into detail tonight. But tomorrow I will share the whole story of the worst ebay experience I've ever had. Until then I'll go to bed thinking of all the time and money I lost today because I decided to "Shop Sunshine" instead of dealing with a reputable camera dealer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the deal with the 4.5 out of 5.0 rating that e-bay has on this company? I was going to purchase a Nikon D80 package for $1000 dollars from "SunShine", but the price seemed a little low, so I started searching around and found your post. Thanks for the "heads up". I think I'll continue looking (not with SunShine or on ebay (which isn't what it used to be)).
Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Please contribute to the wiki at
http://dont-shopsunshine-electronics.wetpaint.com/
DON'T SHOP SUNSHINE.COM
I wish I saw this site before I was victimized!!